Sunday 27 June 2010

BICYCLE VOICE



Bicycle Voice

Randomly found talent from Salt Lake City, UT, Bicycle Voice aka Meg Webb has an incredible raw talent that is just due some more attention. A multi talented musician switching between piano, violin and ukulele, her debut EP available from her my space http://www.myspace.com/bicyclevoice flirts between singer songwriter, shoegaze and twee with a wistful honesty rare in a lot of this genre (which switches between songs). Not really sure of any other information about her, other that I've fallen in complete love with the nine songs currently available on her myspace.

At times not out of place in anti-folk convention, other times the perfect summer soundtrack to some hipster rom-com (in fact I want to make one just so that I can get Bicycle Voice to soundtrack the film) Bicycle Voice is currently on repeat on my stereo and I wait patiently to hear more from this rich talent. Highly Recommended

http://www.myspace.com/bicyclevoice

No comments:

Post a Comment