Friday 2 July 2010

My New Discoveries 3- Slow Animal


Slow Animal

I'm not a musician but I've always really had the ambition to be in a two-piece band with my best buddy, touring for months at a time in a car across the jagged highways of North America, now this will probably never happen or if it did, I'd give us two weeks before one of us ended up in a ditch somewhere, but the dream is still there. The point is I love two-piece bands and Slow Animal are no exception, from New Jersey they could be the perfect soundtrack to your hot summer nights in that car with your best friend (before you kill each other) as there is something strangely intoxicating about their simple but sinister garage rock sound if your head was recently melted by Beach Fossils or Wild Nothing or simply you wish for some more fun rock and roll times Slow Animal may be the band for you!

check them out on www.myspace.com/slowanimal or download their ep for free from slowanimal.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment